Monday, May 24, 2010

Say Hey!

Aw, Michael Franti is definitely one of my favorite celebs! He played a last-minute free acoustic show before his concert tonite in Asheville. I didn't have tix to his show anyhow (am probably going to see him in Charlotte or Atlanta later this Summer), so I took the kids downtown to see him. Not nearly as mellow as other acoustic sets I've seen him do, it was pretty rockin!!



There's Reed front and center patiently awaiting Michael's attention (unfortunately he had to go inside and do a sound check) - I think he was pretty excited to stand right next to Michael though :)
And just throwing in one from last week... this is my sweet little nephew Corrin who lives in Wisconsin and was down in Greenville, SC to visit - what a cutie!!

No comments:

Blog Archive