Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh My Goodness - I Have a Six Year Old!

Happy Birthday Reed!! Can't believe my little guy is 6 - seems like not that long ago he was that crazy baby that climbed up a ladder only to jump off and sprain his wrist so he could only crawl one-handed, or that toddler who would stop breathing whenever he got upset and worried me to death, or the funny 2 year old that pretended to be a dog by stripping naked and putting himself in the dog pen while panting and barking! Oh, I love this little guy ~~

Reed had his 6th party at a local city pool - Grandparents from Memphis came, Aunt Julia & Uncle Scott came from Charlotte, and lots of good friends came to celebrate as well - thanks everyone - we had such a great time - glad you could join us!

I'm not gonna lie - dating a chef has it's advantages ;)


playing with the new cool foam sword set that Aunt Holly & Uncle Alex sent!




Our weird version of a family photo

Julia and Scott belly shot (and my new little nephew-to-be hiding in there somewhere)

2 comments:

farmama sara said...

I can't believe how big your boys are Julie! Did that many years just pss us by? Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I called the President of the United States and he has a fleet of stealth fighters coming in at mach 3 which is faster than the speed of light. They should be arriving any minute.

Blog Archive