Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A couple LEAF-y Pics

My camera was hidden away most of LEAF (not intentionally!) - but it was fabulous as always!  Great music like Taj Mahal singing the blues, The Wood Brothers jamming out and Seun Kuti with his West African beats.  I also went on a lovely Wild Edibles plant walk in the woods during the festival.  We camped with great friends who I was glad to get to know even better!  The weather stayed nice nearly every day - with the exception of Sunday, which made packing up camp pretty soggy!  I did grab a few pics when a friend and I, and our little ones were roaming around among the vendors and stopped to play with hula hoops (and ZB found a juggler to watch).  Sorry not more pics from the weekend - I'll try to do better this week.

I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day!



No comments:

Blog Archive