Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can You Stand Anymore Cute Baby Photos?

This baby never stops the onslaught of adorableness, and is so easy to take photos of!

ZB is 5-1/2 months old now. She is super strong and can (slowly) crawl! She's only been doing it a few days, and I think she'll get quick pretty soon. My boys didn't crawl until 8 and 9 months old, so this seems so young to me. Just today, she also figured out how to sit up on her own... big stuff!

Patient, patient Bear:

One of the cuter photos of taken in a while (crawling around the porch) :




A good shot of all the youngins!

Dinner Time! Freshly harvested (by a friend) Chicken-Of-The-Wood wild mushrooms (SO good!)
Served the mushroom and garden veggie casserole with potatoes from the garden and pasta... on my new stove! woo-hoo! I didn't want anything fancy, I did want something that wouldn't spontaneously catch fire (yup, that wasn't fun).
And as long as I have the camera out while making dinner, I may as well photograph what's going on under-foot...
The day is coming to an end now, and we thought ZB might like to try some food! We thought all was going well... some was swallowed, a lot was on the face...

And right after I took this photo, she vomited it all up... oh well, maybe the food can wait a bit longer!

No comments:

Blog Archive