Monday, January 24, 2011

31 Weeks!

Here I am at 31 weeks of plumpness. We're starting to get really excited to have our first homebirth! Looking very forward to having the baby in my own time, crawling into my own bed and not have nurses wake me up every couple hours to check my vitals.

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately, though my latest project was a birthday present that hasn't yet arrived to the birthday girl - so i'll have to post photos later on.

We've been busy getting ready for baby, planning Spring gardens, and getting things together to get ducks in the Spring. It's already shaping up to be a very busy year!

Love to all~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful experience. I had both my kids at home and it was so nice that way.

farmama sara said...

hi Julie!
Look at you beautiful mama! I didn't know you were pregnant! So glad you will get to have a homebirth this time! Your boys look so cute with their long hair! I'm missing you! Lots of love and many blessings for a wonderful homebirth. Lucky you to soon have a fresh little babe in your arms!
much love,
sara

Blog Archive