Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~ Week in Review ~

What a beyond beautiful week we've had in the mountains!! Perfect weather for driving to neighboring towns to check out their skate parks:
Clay rockin his ollie:
Got the kids to help rake the yard, which they made into a fort of some sort, with bedrooms and such - I'm a little confused by the whole thing, but hey - at least they raked.
While I relaxed and checked out the remaining Autumn leaves and the clear skies...
All that raking meant finding lots of sticks, which of course (for boys at least) means FIRE!
Reed got a great find at the thrift store down the road. We had a smaller version of this wooden marble run, we found a HUGE set still with the box and instructions for $7!
And in case you didn't know, or just thought I was eating too many donuts, I am indeed cooking a lil' bun in my oven :) This week I am 21 weeks, so just past half-way!
Love, julie

1 comment:

Tara said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. :-)

Blog Archive