Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just wanted to say...

Wow, so many things happened in 2008 - not sure I've ever had such a busy year... good memories and not-so-good, but still all part of the great plan, and I'm happy just going along for the ride :) I find contentment in knowing that the sun keeps shining & flowers keep blooming, friends are abundant, and even after rocky times - peace always finds us. I'm so excited to see what this next year will bring us! I'll get to be an auntie twice! I'll sell my house and finalize the divorce so I can start fresh in a different part of town. We'll get an amazing new leader for our country that is deperately needing change! We'll make new friends, reconnect with old friends, and deepen our connections with all the current ones. I constantly feel blessed to be surrounded with such good friends and good energy! To all my dear friends who are reading this - I love you all, and am eternally grateful for all the love you give to our family.

No comments:

Blog Archive