Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy December Chaos

December was really much too fun! Our friends the Sloans (http://organictribe.blogspot.com) came to stay the entire month in their RV/School Bus. They have 4 amazing kids, who are all great friends with Clay & Reed; 2 dogs who at least tolerate Mountain Laurel; a cute cat; and Bryce & Steve (the parents) whom I love dearly. I really couldn't imagine a better fit for people to have stay with us for so long... nearly all meals were together, the kids always had playmates, etc. I feel like we adults all motivated each other as far as creative projects, gift ideas for xmas, and especially nice to have adult conversation and someone to go out with at night (one of the downsides of being a single mama running a daycare - not much adult interaction usually)!

Before I get to the Dec. pics, here's the boys and I spending Thanksgiving in Charlotte with my brother Scott and his wife Julia. My mom and brother David were also there from Omaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some photos of us making sugar cookies for neighbors and chocolate pretzels for family presents...

Isabelle & Clay
Photobucket

Clay & Lincoln
Photobucket



Winston & Reed
Photobucket

Pretzel making
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive