Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Birthday Sweets


Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes from everyone! In the midst of our whole house sharing a cold with each other - they were very sweet to me (and slightly snotty -heehee ;) B got me a wagon - not just any wagon - a HUGE, garden wagon - it's awesome! I'm excited to take it to LEAF this weekend, have it for trick-0r-treating, have it for vending water at concerts and just having it around the yard... and the kids *love* it, too!

The day was pretty busy with Homeschool Co-op in the morning, and the boys met with their OM (Odyssey of the Mind) teams in the afternoon.

And my little sweetness serenaded us over dinner with her new found ability to make zerberts (I think that's from the cosby show, but we've always called them that, I don't know what else they're called!)... so cute!



We were also visited by Senor Duct Tape...
After dinner, ZB and I went to a La Leche League meeting to meet some other mamas & little babies. Then we met some of my lovely girl friends at the French Broad Chocolate Lounge (chocolate torte in berry sauce accompanied by a local beer - yum!!). Thanks everyone for the good wishes and love!!

No comments:

Blog Archive