Sunday, September 9, 2012

From ZB to her adoring fans

I am so busy lately, and I apologize for not keeping up with the blog!!  Our homeschool co-op starts this week and I have taken on so much responsibility in it this year, I am feeling a little stressed.  I was already the membership coordinator, and then decided to also be the chair of our governing council.  Not a huge deal, but on top of that I am teaching 2 classes!  One is archery for 6-8 year olds and the other is a Hunger Games class (based on the book series) for teens.  Clay will be in the Hunger Games class, and unfortunately I won't be in a class with Reed this semester.  Of course, ZB will be having a great time in the nursery with her baby pals.
In my busy-ness, I was lucky to grab the camera in time to catch the after-dinner performance in the kitchen - or at least the tail end of it ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive